This designer chair features a double layered shell and plays with light and shadow.
The stackable office chair is great for offices, canteens, events, restaurants or for at home.
MOIRÉ is 100% recyclable.
The MOIRÉ Chair is winner of following design awards:
- Red Dot Design Award - best of the best 2011 (category office)
- iF product design award, 2010,
- Design Plus Material Vision Award 2011
The concept behind the design was to create a form pure in structure whilst retaining an excellent quality.
The complex forms and geometry of the MOIRE Chair were only attainable through the use of advanced digital technology, including rapid prototyping.
For the first time in history a double layered grid has been produced as a one-part injection moulded piece without the need for fiberglass reinforcements.
The lightweight structure (from 3.1 kg) is therefore characterised by its small mass relative to the applied load.
The MOIRÉ CHAIR is available in 3 versions:
- 4 leg base (stackable, 3.1 kg)
- Sledge base with armrests and optional linking device (stackable, 5.5 kg)
- 5 wheels swivel base (not stackable, 7 kg)
Available in 6 colours:
white transparent pale yellow orange brown grey
Design: Ton Haas
Seat: injection moulded PP (Polypropylene)
Swivel base in aluminium
Frames in chromed steel