Version française arrive bientôt.
A baldachin which elegantly transforms into a textile room.
The "SKYROOM Moskito" is a flexible room-in-room system. It transforms any space into a comfortable insect free summer lounge with a blissful privacy. The perfect solution for undisturbed sleeping, eating, working or relaxing.
SKYROOM Moskito installed on a terrace of a beach houses, where it allows you to relax, enjoy the sunset and have dinner, without being disturbed by insects.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The SKYROOM unfolds with a magical, origami-like rotation to create a 3dimensional temporary space.
The playful ease that lies behind this lightweight room-in-room system is not only functional, but is also a real eye catcher.
When not in use, the room elegantly folds back to create a baldachine under which one can rest and relax.
MAGIC AND FLEXIBLE
The SKYROOM in a private loft, where it defines and separates the private bed area. When not in use, the folded cloth creates a canopy / baldachin and turns the sleeping area into a pleasant place.
The system offers effective protection against annoying mosquitoes and other insects, without compromising on high-end design and playful functionality.
WHERE IS IT USEFUL
"SKYROOM Moskito" is easy and fun to handle. It works in following environments:
- Private homes: bedrooms, temporary office, living rooms, lofts and open space studios, covered terraces and pergolas
- Contract: hotels, lodges and wellness resorts, restaurants,
- Hotels and beach houses: bedrooms, lounge areas, covered terraces, restaurants, Spa areas, resorts
- Offices: temporary meeting rooms, shared office spaces for temporary privacy (soon available with special textile)
- Events and exhibitions: catering, rest and retreat areas, used as projection screen, veiling / revelation for show effective presentations (soon available with special textile).
With the "SKYROOM Moskito" you can avoid comments like “Gorgeous hotel but big mosquito problem” (comment from Tripadvisor).
The best for your guest – this mosquito cube offers a stylish and elegant solution for hotels and bedrooms where insect protection is needed.
Design: Nils Bennett
- Powder coated metal frame.
- Mosquito net (100% PES): durable softly falling polyester, 43 g/m2 // approx. 240 mesh per square inch // manufactured in Germany.
- Metal frame available in: white, anthracite, black
- Mosquito net: white, black, other colours available on demand
- Mosquito net seam binding on top and bottom: white, beige, cream, yellow, red, wine red, green, dark green, blue, black
- Dimensions of mosquito net cube in cm: L 220 x W 220 x H 220
- Dimensions of metal frame in cm: L 250 x W 250 x H 2.
Weight: approx. 20 kg (incl. metal frame)
- Mounting: 4 point suspension from ceiling
- Minimum ceiling height needed to mount the SKYROOM: 240 cm
- Innovative, hand-operated pull rope system
- Packaging dimensions: 120 x 60 x 60 cm
Manufactured in Germany.
Pictures fromt the exhibition "XXI Triennale di Milano presents CITY AFTER THE CITY":
The unique folding mechanism of the Movisi SKYROOM has been patented in 2016.
The mosquito canopy in closed position (baldachine, baldaquin, baldacchino) and open position.
Exhibition "Expanded Housing", curated by architect Matteo Vercelloni for the Triennale di Milano.
Detail of the metal frame.